A tenant falls asleep in his self storage unit, causing a fire...
The next morning, RG Maintenance gets a call about a fire burning down several self storage units.
That day we:
- Get the gate to open and close normally, after the fire department locked it open with the knox switch
- Remove damaged roll up unit doors, dispose of charred materials, and pressure wash clean the drive aisles
- Help managers of the site review tenant activity logged by gate software and security cameras
- Pressure wash walls and unit floors clean, repaint interior walls
- Order and install new roll up doors
- Repair damaged electrical
- Erect new unit walls, making unit renter ready
- Fix non functioning PTI, OpenTech, and Sentinel keypad and access control systems
- Repair damaged gates and fence, from broken chains to bent wrought iron gates
- Trouble shoot non functioning cameras
- Meet customer needs, from lock cutting to ballast changing to gate software programming
For commercial sites and HOA, we offer long term maintenance contracts